Gambia Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
PRIZE TO THE WINNER: D50, 000.00
The Gambia Competition and Consumer Protection Commission is hereby organising an essay competition among students of The University of The Gambia.
The primary aim of this competition is to create awareness on the mandates of GCCPC which are:
- To curb anti-competitive practices and promotes competition in all sectors of the economy;
- To protect and promote consumer welfare in the Gambian market;
Topic for the Essay competition: Protectionism and Competition Policy: Foe and Friend
GUIDELINES ON THE ESSAY WRITING
- A student of The University of The Gambia.
- The essay should not be more than (5) pages long.
- Latest day of submission should be on or before the 7th
- They should be submitted at the office of the Dean of School of Business and Public Administration.
All interested students must provide reasons as to why you are taking part in the competition and send to this Email Addresses;
The award night is schedule to take place on 18th August 2017.
Venue: paradise suites
Time: 7.00 pm onwards